The other Alhambra, "the illuminated one", is the one that you will be able to enjoy, if you hire this other visit modality where new sensations will be perceived. As this is a private tour, you pay for the service itself not per person, so thirty people would pay like one.
PRICE per visit/group:
- If you have got a ticket: 206 €
- If you havent got any ticket (We can manage them):
- 206 € + TICKETS (Alhambra and Generalife)
- 9,40 € per person + management commission..
- Headphones rental* : 26 € for each group of 7 to 30 people..
- * All prices include VAT.
- From 15/3 to 14/10 22h to 23:30 pm (Tuesday to Saturday).
- From 15/10 to 14/3 20h to 21:30 h (Friday and Saturday).
Group: from 1 to 30 personss (max. 30 persons).
Guided tour during the whole visit by a Granada Official Guide member of AGIP (local Association of Professional Guides).
Timing: 1,30hrs approximately.
Itinerary: In the Alhambra, Only Nasrid Palaces and Charles V Palace.
Language: English, French and Spanish guaranteed. Ask for German, Portuguese, Danish, Italian, Arabic, Japanish, Swedish, Dutch or Russian guided tours.
Meeting Point:In the Alhambra and Generalife Access Pavilion, near the Tourism Information Office.
Payment(Secure Paymet):In advance, by bank transfer or credit card (except American Express)
- Transport is not included..
- The purchase price for Alhambra and Generalife entrance tickets is9,40 € per person,,children under 12 years, free entrance. .
- If you have got entrance tickets, please don't forget to tell us in your reservation form with your entrence time for the Nasrid Palaces.
- Any booking application should be sent 48 hours in advance.
*To avoid acoustic contamination the Monumental Complex of the Alhambra has set up the obligatory use of audio devices for groups of minimum 7 people. More information.