You should not leave Granada if you haven´t seen the Carthusian Monastery, which is a jewel of the Spanish Baroque, and the old arab district Albaicin, enclosing within its medieval walls churches, convents, cisterns, palaces... and of course the balcony of St. Nicholas, and its famous view of the sunset in front of the Alhambra and the Sierra Nevada mountains...always in the atmosfhere of the old islamic area. The Albaicin has been recently scheduled by the UNESCO as a Cultural World Heritage.
PRICE: 170 € + entrance fees to the Charter House (4,00 € per person.)
* The price of the visit on saturdays, sundays and holidays will be 206 € + tickets.
* All prices include VAT.
Including: Private guiding services for the group (30 people maximum),
by the Granada Official Guides , members of AGIP (Local Association of Professional Guides).
Timing; 2.30 hrs approx.
Itinerary: Walk in the Albaicin to the church of St. Nicholas, short break in the Balcony and visit to the Charter House (Cartuja).
Language: Spanish, english and french guaranteed. Ask for others.Italiano.
Payment: In adavance. Credit card (except American Express).
- Tel.: 0034 958225226
- Mobil: 00 34 677417790
- Admission fees and transportation are not included.. To make a reservation please fill up the next form. We will tell you how to make the payment, and once it is made, we will send you the confirmation of the reservation..
- The tickets-entrances will be paid in the moment to visit the Charter House:4,00 €.
- The meeting point is usually the entrance of the Charter House
- Any booking application that is not sent 48 hours in advance will not be dealt with.
Book your Private Tour to Albaicin and the Monasterio de la Cartuja our booking web system. For addresses beginning with HTTPS all information sent to this site, is encrypted and protected against disclosure to third parties. This also guarantees the integrity of the data being sent over the Net.