The Contraviesa "Costa wine" with Denomination of Origin embraces wines produced in La Contraviesa, in the boroughs of Albondón, Albuñol, Almegijar, Lobras, Sorvilan, etc. This type of wine is a high-quality wine with ecological value and is usually produced in family bodegas (wine cellar) who distribute it retail although some business men are aiming to commercialise it on a large scale, thus enabling people outside the area the chance of enjoying it.
Enjoy visiting a traditional wine cellar in El Valle de Lecrin, the Sierra de la Contraviesa, situated between Sierra Nevada and the Mediterranean Coast.
NCLUDING: Visit a traditional winery, wine cellar and vineyard + Wine Tasting + Appetizer + Transport.
Experience a traditional winery Granada at the foot of Sierra Nevada, in the Valley of Lecrín, between Granada and the Mediterranean.
- Fully detalled explanation about different types of vineyards here in Granada.
- Visit of a elaboration wine cellar, where you can learn everything involved in the winemaking processes.
- Visit of a bottling and labelling area in the wine cellar.
- Visit of the Aging Processes in the winemaking elaboration.
- Transfer from Granada to the wine cellar and back to Granada.
- It lasts about 2 hours.
- This type of visit will need transportation, if you do not have it, let us know and we can arrange the rental of a bus or car.
- The price of the visit will therefore depend on whether the vehicle is available or not, and the number of people.
Book Wineries Tour in our booking web system. For addresses beginning with HTTPS all information sent to this site, is encrypted and protected against disclosure to third parties. This also guarantees the integrity of the data being sent over the Net.